Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mid-Week Photo

Thought we'd share a quick photo halfway through our first full week of daycare (and work for me). Things have been going well. Ryan seems to be doing well at daycare and I'm hanging in there at work. It's exhausting for sure, but so far so good...and I've even made it to work on time all week so far (quite rare for me). Ryan's teacher (Miss Renee) seems to enjoy our little guy. Whenever I drop him off she calls him her boyfriend and makes a big fuss over him....talks about how cute he is and how chubby he is. It's probably just to make me feel better about him being at daycare...but I don't mind at all :)

Also, Ryan had a wonderful night last night (which means I did too!)...he slept from 7:30 PM all the way until 6:00 AM, which is only 45 minutes shy of when I'd have to wake him up to get ready for the day. And since I went to bed early I actually got 8 hours of fairly interrupted sleep...I only woke up once to check on him and was back to sleep in no time! That hasn't happened since January 6th...not that I'm keeping track or anything. I felt like a new person this morning - and no where near as drowsy at work as I was on Monday and Tuesday. I'm just hoping that he'll do a repeat performance tonight!!

Hope your week is going well too! Can't wait for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment