Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Day of Daycare

We survived! When I woke up this morning I was feeling pretty good about the day and didn't think I'd be too emotional about it. As I was driving Ryan to daycare I realized it was going to be a little harder than I thought. When I left him in the swing in his classroom I lost it and there were many tears. At least I was able to get to the car before it got too bad!

He had a great day though. I checked on him at lunch time and he gave me a big smile to let me know everything was going OK. He got a good report card at the end of the day - flashed a few smiles to the ladies and did his fair share of sleeping, eating, and pooping. So a good day all around. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier on me!

Here are a few shots of our little guy before his big day.

All dressed up and ready for daycare. He was very excited about making friends...even though he hadn't had a bath since Sunday (hopefully he wasn't the smelliest kid there)!

He likes it when you sing to him. The alphabet song rarely fails at producing a smile (seems to be the only song I know all of the words to).

No comments:

Post a Comment