Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

Ryan enjoyed his first Easter even though we didn't do anything special. He's too young for candy, baskets, and egg hunts, so instead he got a couple of Easter books. We went to church and then had a family dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Daryl. He did have a cute Easter outfit on for the day, but I forgot to take pictures - so here he is in his diaper instead!


Chris and I made this Easter a little extra special for ourselves this year. Earlier in the year Chris went rabbit hunting and the rabbit meat has been in our freezer waiting for a night of adventure. This Saturday it happened - we fried and ate the rabbit. It wasn't too bad...kind of tasted like chicken. But as we were eating I realized that it probably wasn't the best way to celebrate Easter...by eating the Easter bunny. At least Ryan's not old enough to get upset about that one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment