Monday, April 19, 2010

Bass Pro Shops

I'm way behind on posting, but I'm going to try to catch up. About a week ago (the Saturday before last...April 17th) Ryan had a big day. He enjoyed his first trip to Bass Pro Shops!! It was pretty much all he could talk about all day...he was so excited :) He didn't get to see much of the store because it was a quick trip, but he did get to enjoy his first dinner out at a restaurant. Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Daryl went with us and Ryan did such a great job. He behaved the entire dinner, and only got a little fussy at the end when he was starting to get tired. It was a fun night for all!

Daddy and Ryan hanging out in the camo lounge chair

And with the big mouth bass mailbox.
I swear they really do have everything you can imagine at that store. I'm sure it will become one of Ryan's favorites, just like his Daddy.
Tuckered out after a fun trip to Bass Pro Shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment