Monday, December 28, 2009

Nursery Pictures!!

After all of our amazing baby showers I was finally able to put the nursery together. Here are the long awaited pictures!! It's a pretty small room, but we managed to pack a lot in there!
This is the view from the doorway.
Left side of the room when walking in to the nursery.
This is Paco, the donkey :) Very suiting for our little Pedro!

The crib! Once he's born and we have a final name we're going to get a decal of his name to go over the crib. We may try to add some other little decorations here and there to give the room a little more color.

The little bookshelves I found to give us a little extra storage.

We're really excited with how it turned out. Now we're just waiting for little Pedro to arrive and try all of the cool stuff out!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the nursery! It looks great!! I can't wait to see it in person and also see it with baby boy in it! :)

    ReplyDelete