Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Dinwiddie Baby Shower

The Saturday after Thanksgiving my mother-in-law, Debbie, and her cousin, Megan, threw me a fantastic baby shower in Dinwiddie, VA. The decorations were so cute, the food was delicious, the games were fun (even though I lost them all) and I was showered with so many wonderful gifts! It was a terrific way to celebrate our upcoming arrival with Chris' whole family, most of my family, and some great friends! Debbie surprised me at the end with some special gifts passed down from her family...a cradle handcrafted by her father, a cross-stitched prayer from her mother to hang in the baby's room, and the baby blanket that Chris and Daryl used when they were babies. The gifts were so unique and thoughtful!

Thank you Debbie and Megan for the amazing shower! And thank you to everyone else who pitched in to help and came to celebrate!

The diaper cake made the trip to Dinwidde!

Taylor (my best friend Julie's daughter) and I

My mom made these candies for the occasion!

Chris' Grandmother and I

Peepee Teepees!

Special gifts from the Chappell family!

No comments:

Post a Comment