Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Rockin' and Rollin'

Chris and I had a great time at Lake Anna this past weekend. We rented one of the cabins at the state park with our good friends Andy and Maureen. We left all of the kids with grandparents, so it was a parents gone wild kind of weekend :) (hence the rockin' in the blog title) Unfortunately I got no pictures, so instead I have posted a video of Ryan rolling over (hence the rollin' in the blog title)...which I'm sure you'd much rather see!

Last Friday he remembered that he knew how to roll over and he's been doing it since then. He seems to have mastered back to tummy more so than tummy to back.

Ryan has been sick since the middle of last week, so the grandparents had their work cut out for them. His head cold turned into an ear infection, and he got his first round of antibiotics. Today seems to be the turning point though - he's not coughing as much, so I'm hoping he's starting to feel better!

Morgan and Ryan had a great time at their grandparents! Thanks for watching them Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Daryl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment