Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fridays are for Smiling


This past Friday Ryan shared another smile with me. He hadn't done it since the Friday before, and this time there were a couple of them. Of course he hasn't done it again since then, so I guess I'll have to wait till next Friday for the next one.

Highlights from week 7:

Ryan went to his first birthday party for his friend Maddie, who turned one this past week. We had a great time, and Ryan loved meeting all of his future buddies at the party. Here's a picture of him with Lorri. He spent most of the party like this....just how he likes it!


Here's Ryan hanging out with Morgan.

Yesterday we got to spend some quality time with family. Chris' Aunt Sibby came to visit from New York, so all of the Chappells got together at GG's house for dinner. Unfortunately I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't take any pictures. Ryan had a great time meeting the rest of the Chappells along with all of the cute little kids in the family now - he's going to have so much fun with them in the upcoming years!

No comments:

Post a Comment