Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas in February

About a week and a half ago Ryan got to meet his Grandpa (my dad) and Grandma (Terri, my stepmom) when they came to visit from New York. We were all very excited to see them. They spent a few days with us and got lots of quality time with Ryan. Here are some pictures from their visit.


Since I couldn't travel in December because I was pregnant we didn't get a chance to celebrate Christmas with my parents back in December. Since they were planning a trip to see us once the baby was born we decided to hold off on celebrating Christmas until they arrived. When they were here we had a great Christmas celebration complete with presents, stockings, and an amazing prime rib dinner! Ryan even dressed up for the occasion.


We were very lucky to receive a video camera from my parents for Christmas, so now I'll be able to post videos of all of the fun things Ryan will do in the coming months. We can't wait!

Thanks for a great visit Dad and Terri and for a wonderful Christmas in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment