Ryan's been fitting into bigger clothes...
He's been playing with his friends (Mr. Turtle, Mr. Frog, and Mr. Snail...what can I say, 11 week old babies don't come up with very creative names)
He got all dressed up, but there was no where to hunt...
So instead, he watched basketball with his daddy (seems to be his favorite).
This past weekend was jam packed. I recently decided to get baptised and Grandma and Grandpa Chappell, Uncle Daryl, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Jen, Uncle Steve, Aunt Jacki, and Cousin Jaden all came to celebrate.
Baptism pictures
I also got some great pictures of the cousins...
"Why is everyone looking at us?"
"Because we're so darn cute"
Jaden had a secret for Ryan...we're still not sure what the secret was.
Ryan needed a little space...
But Jaden wasn't too happy about that.
Luckily they made up in the end, and Ryan misses his cousin now. We'll have to go see him at his house sometime soon. What cute little boys...it's going to be so much fun watching them grow up together.
No comments:
Post a Comment