This past week Ryan started waking up every 3 hours again at night (which was a big let down from the 5 1/2 I was getting used to). So we've adapted Ryan's schedule a bit to establish a start time for the day. I've been waking him up at 7 AM each morning, which I know sounds crazy coming from me who barely woke up at 7 AM to go to work pre-baby. I'm hoping it will help him to start sleeping more at night and I'm sure it's good for me since I'll be back to work in about a month.
On the bright side, Ryan is so happy and playful in the mornings with lots of smiles and cooing. It looks like we might have a morning person on our hands. He certainly didn't get it from me - I blame Chris! Hopefully I'll be able to get a big smile on camera sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment