As of Thursday, September 10th, I am 21 weeks pregnant! We went for an ultrasound and got the big news that it's a boy!!! Based on the ultrasound he looks healthy and is right on schedule. He wasn't very cooperative for great pictures, but here are a few of the best ones.
Here's a profile picture - his head is to the left.

Here's his bottom half, with his legs crossed.

Here's the proof that he's a little boy!
I am in awe and in tears as I stare at my "Grandson". He is truly a joy and a blessing to our family. I only wish my parents were here to share in my joy.
ReplyDeleteLove you and "My Grandson"
"Grandma" Debbie
Congratulations Chris and Aimee!!! So happy for you guys. Boys are so much fun! I'm glad you're keeping a blog so we can keep up with you guys (I'm going to link your blog to mine so I can check in often!) Hope to see you next time you're up in NoVA.
ReplyDelete~ Jenn, Ben and Owen